Damages must be reported within 3 days of receiving merchandise or cannot be returned. You have 30 days from the time your order arrives to your door to send it back. See our detailed return policy below.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Orders placed during sales are not eligible for a refund, exchange only.
- Refunds will be made in the form of original payment.
- Returned items must have the original tags attached and must be accompanied by the packing slip associated with your order. Don’t have your packing slip?
Print out your order confirmation email or send us an email requesting one at email@example.com
- If the item requested as an exchange is not in stock at the time the return is received, we will automatically refund your original form of payment.
- Allow 2 weeks from the time you ship your return for your refund or exchange to be processed.
- Items purchased during sales or promotions are NOT eligible for a refund.
WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ONLINE PURCHASE:
We gladly accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective merchandise ordered online for full refund within 30 days of purchase. Refunds must be accompanied by the original receipt and will be made in the form of the original payment (online purchases only). If the original receipt is unavailable, we'll make an exchange or issue a merchandise credit based on the current selling price.
PURCHASES MADE IN STORE:
We will accept items that are in new condition, unworn, unaltered and free of damage by the customer for exchange or return within 14 days of original purchase. Items must be returned with all tags still attached. Sale items and swimwear cannot not be returned or exchanged. If you purchased an item in the store that is damaged or defective, please call 877-508-9411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for instruction on how to proceed.
For all returns by mail, please ship to:
The Seaside Style
Attn: Returns Department
178 Market Street
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459